If you are a vegetarian and you want to eat pizza, what should you do? Feel comfortable Because today, the jar of dot com provides a vegetarian pizza recipe This vegetarian pizza tray has the full name “Barbecue Tofu & Mushroom Pizza”, a recipe from Housekeeper Magazine. I can’t believe that This pizza can be delicious without meat
Barbecue Tofu & Mushroom Pizza from housewife magazine entitled: Shrimp Paste and Photo: Nathaphop
Have you ever wondered what the origin of “Pizza” is?Actually, the pizzas we eat today were originally made from bread flour. With one Greek Try to knead the bread dough into a round flat sheet and grease it with herbal oil. Sprinkle with various spices on it, then roast it. Until they were called “Pizzas” When trying to sell on the roadside and in the market Instead, it is very popular among the poor. Because it is cheap and delicious At that time, the pizza didn’t have a page to choose from like today.
When the time comes when I want to try making my own vegetarian pizza. The ingredients to use must be the perfect combination, such as mushrooms that can be used, such as shiitake, champignon, and tofu, choose tofu that has a chewy protein. Which is now easy to buy in general supermarkets And only the vegetables that you choose to use Cherry tomatoes, onions, and bell peppers, pre-cut everything into thin and small pieces. Then place on a round pizza crust and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. When finished baking, pair it with homemade BBQ sauce. This pizza tray is called “Barbecue Tofu and Mushroom Pizza”. This recipe is guaranteed as delicious as the pizza we used to order.
Pizza dough ingredients
All purpose flour 250 grams
Yeast powder 1 1/2 tsp
150-180 g of iced water1
tbsp olivejuice1/ 2 tsp
- flowers, fresh mushrooms (cut in half) 50g
- Agaricus bisporus. (Sliced) 50 g
- Queen Tomato (Sliced) 80 g
- Red Onion (Sliced) 180 g
- Protein Soft Tofu Fried (cut into pieces) 100 g
- 100 gYellow Green Bell Peppers, sliced 100 g
- 100 g grated mozzarella cheese
- Oregano ( Topping)
- Parsley (topping)
BBQ Sauce Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons
- Ketchup 1 1/2 tablespoons Chili Sauce 2 tablespoons
- Water 1 teaspoon
- minced garlic table
- onion, finely chopped 1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- salt 1/8 teaspoon fine
- pepper 1 /. 4 tsp.
- tablespoons of salted butter.
1. Sift wheat flour into a mixing bowl, add yeast powder, stir well.
2. Mix very cold water, olive oil and salt. Stir until combine. In the dough Massage with hook head Until the ingredients coagulate Continue kneading until the dough is smooth and soft.
3. Divide the dough into 2 equal pieces, roll into round balls, set aside for 5 minutes.
4. Roll the dough into a rectangular sheet. Fold the edges of the dough beautifully. Use a fork to dip the dough evenly, set aside for 10-15 minutes.
5. Bake the batter at 100 degrees Celsius for about 10 minutes. BBQ sauce all over Deep fried tofu, bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, shiitake mushrooms, champignon mushrooms and onions Sprinkle Moss Piazza Arellano cheese until around
6. Bake at 200 degrees about 10 minutes or until the pizza out of the oven, sprinkle yellow led Oregano
and Parsley served
1. Set the pan. Add butter enough to melt. Add garlic and onion and stir until onions
2. Add tomato sauce, chili sauce and water. Stir until combine. Season with granulated sugar, salt and ground pepper. Simmer for a few minutes. Lift it down and set aside to cool and then use.
Well, the perfect vegetarian, mushroom and tofu pizza is ready to serve. Seeing this, who would have believed that this pizza would be a vegetarian pizza!