Clean Eating a variety of foods can improve your health. Help control weight Reduce the risk of various diseases, whether heart disease. Some cancers Cerebrovascular disease Osteoporosis. Or diabetes Which is the key to clean eating is Limiting calories to suit daily activities. In this article we will invite people who love health to get to know how to eat clean properly. In order to eat as properly and healthy as possible.
What is clean eating?
Clean eating is the definition of a diet that has been made or processed as little raw material as possible. Which will be eating local food Unprocessed food Chemical-free raw materials Focus on eating fruits and vegetables. Home cooked food. And choose to eat environmentally friendly ingredients Some people may also avoid eating gluten, grains, or dairy products.
This style of eating helps to maintain a healthy body by replenishing quality protein. Healthy fats Including various types of vitamins and minerals entering the body. Because these nutrients will help strengthen the heart and brain. Strengthen the body’s immune system Helps to have more power along with weight control.
Tips for eating clean properly
At present, clean food is readily available. It tastes good and is inexpensive. It depends on the selection of ingredients to support a healthy eating pattern. Here are some tips to make eating clean easier, for example:
- Increase your intake of whole grains. More fruits and vegetables
- Reduce the consumption of salt or sugar added to food or beverages.
- Choose to consume meat that is naturally raised. Free from accelerated hormones and antibiotics Or organic dairy products
- Limit your intake of processed foods and avoid snacking.
- Choose to eat good fats Like avocado, salmon, nuts, or skim milk. But should not exceed 10 percent of the calories that you should receive each day. Those who eat clean should not refrain from eating fat as fat is an essential nutrient for the body.
- Avoid eating refined carbohydrates. Like white rice or white sugar But should choose to eat whole carbohydrates Like brown Riceberry rice or whole wheat bread.
- Avoid using synthetic ingredients such as artificial colors, sweeteners. Or preservatives, etc.
- Drink plain water as the main beverage. Always have a sip of water And you should avoid sweetened beverages or fruit juices because they are high in sugar.
- Limit your intake of alcoholic and caffeinated beverages.
Understanding of clean eating that may not be correct
Eating clean doesn’t have to be limited to eating fresh fruits and vegetables. But frozen vegetables or fruits Canned fruit or dried fruit are also helpful. Also, processed foods that do not add large amounts of sugar or sodium can also be eaten, and gluten-free foods should not be eaten without allergies. Because it may be able to get vitamins Fiber or minerals in the amount that are not enough to meet the needs of the body.
However, eating clean is just one of the ways to help you lose weight. Therefore, there is no need to abstain from eating all kinds of favorite foods. But should adjust the amount of eating less. Count your calories and don’t forget to exercise regularly. Get 7-8 hours of sleep and avoid stress to help your mental health go along with your physical health.